Stage Account Management Alkalab - à Lille, France
Looking to expand your client relationship skills? Want to learn more about so-called startup ecosystem and be involved in a number of business development areas?
You’re in the right spot.
Don’t know Feedier yet?
Let me give you a few more details.
Launched in April 2018, Feedier is on a mission to make Feedback the new norm and help companies use Feedback to power tomorrow’s innovations. Feedier is the one solution to collect MORE and BETTER valuable Feedback today to build tomorrow. Meet attractive, gamified and engaging feedback forms. 🔥
In a nutshell, we help customer-centric company (or we turn companies into being customer-centric?) properly understand their customers and build loyalty with them. As of today, Feedier is collecting 5K feedback a week.
Feedier is a product of Alkalab Inc. Yes, you guessed it, we have other products as well. 🙂
They are WordPress templates that we sell on Themeforest.
Feedier and the Alkalab team is accelerated in EuraTechnologies, a top technology ecosystem in France.
Feedier has several enterprise customers essential to the growth of the business. In order to get better and get more of these accounts we need a friendly human to handle the day-to-day relationship like a pro.
You’re a good communicator? You think there is always room for improvements? You like to see business growing? You have an interest in data analysis?
Oh? That’s you!
You’ll wear multiple hats. All-in-all, your goal is to maintain outstanding relationships with our existing clients, and help the sales team in creating new relationships.
Your missions, if you accept them, are:
– Maintain constant relationship with Feedier’s major clients, helping them become better Feedier users
– Spot patterns in the accounts you manage to feed the Sales and Product teams
– Create eye-catching demos for future accounts and get a foot in the Sales pipeline.
– Help clients manage their Feedback campaigns and draw conclusions from the responses
Note that you’re joining a small and growing team. This role is likely to evolve. The more initiatives, the more management you’ll take on.
Why should you join?
In your daily job, you will:
– Grow your skills set and learn from your peers.
– Gain tons of experience using common tools: CRM software, LinkedIn, the phone, Gmail.
– Have a direct impact in a growing company that you can help grow
– Hang out with a friendly team in a friendly workplace (EuraTechnologies)
– Have unlimited snacks & coffee
Who are we looking for?
A motivated and eager person.
In a nutshell, here are some of our requirements:
- You want to join a young, aspiring and growing team
- You’re eager to learn new things and sharpen your sales skills
- You are autonomous and determined
- You speak a good English and are fluent in French
Any other experience in sales/business development, or is a plus. Example, events, getting out in the field and/or business meetings experience.
Starting ASAP for a duration of minimum 3 months.
- Send your resume.
- Send a short cover letter about why we should take you in. No need for the classic old-school cover letter, it’s 2019. Why are you different and why are you the best fit?
- If that sounds good, you’ll get a quick test and 48 hours to do it.
- If that sounds good, you’ll get a 20-min Skype interview with the 2 co-founders.
- If that sounds good, we’ll have some fun and get some stuff done together 🙂
Interested? Well, don’t wait to apply. There is only 1 spot.
This internship is a paid internship.
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : https://share.feedier.com/upA →