SRE – Site Reliability Engineer H/F 📱📈💻 SENCROP - à LILLE
Sencrop, in a nutshell 🚜⛅
Nearly 10.000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive real-time data and forecasts for temperature, humidity, wind speed, and rainfall in their fields.
Our SaaS platform ingests millions of weather data points from all over Europe every day in order to help our users decide in real-time the course of action they should take in any weather event. Sencrop helps farmers make the best farming choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation… just to name a few.
Our Software Engineering team is growing and we’re hiring a SRE Engineer to level-up our operations!
Your mission, if you choose to accept it 💪
- Design and improve our monitoring tools & capabilities
- Improve automation in system operations, infrastructure changes, software deployments
- Work with the team to define, measure, and reach availability objectives
- Design and improve incident tools and processes (alerting, escalation, resolution, postmortems…)
- Work with architects to address questions around reliability, resilience, scalability
Are you the ideal candidate? 🤩
- You love the SRE book from Google and want to work this way
- You are experienced with cloud environments (ideally AWS)
- You are experienced with infrastructure-as-code tools (ideally terraform)
- You are experienced with git, software factories, and continuous delivery
- You are fluent in shell scripting (and ideally other scripting languages too)
- You have the communication and interpersonal skills to work on post-incident reviews, analyses of human and process failures, in order to learn and improve the way we work
Good to know 💡
- Contract : CDI
- Salary : according to experience
- Attractive employer-sponsored insurance
- Location : Euratechnologie, Europe’s third largest startup accelerator, in Lille (North of France)
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com