Marketing Country Manager UK H/F (recent graduate) neuvoo - à Lille
Marketing Country Manager UK – based in Lille, France (Euratechnologies)
Neuvoo is a fast-growing international job search engine with more than 10 million monthly users and a 300% growth in the last year. We help jobseekers search for jobs throughout the World.
Created in 2011 in Canada, neuvoo is now available in 64 countries, centralizing over 30 millions jobs coming from more than 60,000 sources (companies, staffing firms and job boards).
Our indexation technology is the most advanced in the market and enables us to be the job site with the most job offers in the world.
Our objective is to be the second largest employment website in the world by the end of 2018.
We have our head office in Montreal, Canada; an office in Switzerland and we recently opened a subsidiary in Lille, France at Euratechnologies.
We are looking for a motivated recent graduate to join our operations department to support our growth in the UK.
The ideal candidate must be available full time, have strong analytical abilities and a good feel for consumer web services. Because the role touches many parts of the company, the candidate needs to be versatile and a good communicator.
We’re looking for self-starters who thrive in a fun, but results-oriented work environment, are passionate about delivering measurable results, and enjoy working in a growing startup with an international atmosphere.
- Link building management: manage a team of link building agents (contacting universities, career centers, etc.) to provide links to our website
- Traffic generation: contact relevant websites (blogs, news websites, job boards, etc.) to promote our Publisher Program in the UK market
- Traffic sales: sell our Pay Per Click advertising products to local job boards in the UK
- Quality Assurance and localization: help us localize, translate, and ensure the UK website meets our quality standards
- Support our SEO strategy in the UK
- Use our proprietary SaaS technology to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Final year student or recent graduate
- Ready to work independently, but also as a part of a team
- No previous experience required
- Native english speaker or equal english communication skills (ideally from the UK)
- Strong organizational skills
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, with a hands-on attitude
- Strong interest in consumer web services
- Great communication skills to evangelize both technical and non-technical audiences
Working at neuvoo
- Work for an international and multicultural startup
- A relaxed dress code and a fun environment
- Be at the heart of La French Tech at Euratechnologies
This is a unique opportunity join one of the fastest growing startups in the recruitment industry and to develop our activities in the UK!