Marketing Intern Alkalab - à Lille, Euratechnologies
It’s English because we need someone with pretty good English and most of the internship will be in English anyway. Our team works remotely and our products are in English.
Bear in the mind that you must have very good French.
Let’s get started!
Looking to grow your marketing skills and take it to the next level?
You’re in the right spot.
Launched in April 2018, Feedier is on a mission to make Feedback the new norm and help companies use Feedback to power tomorrow’s innovations. Feedier is the one solution to collect MORE and BETTER feedback. Meet attractive, gamified and engaging feedback forms. 🔥
In a nutshell, we help customer-centric company (or we turn companies into being customer-centric?) properly understand their customers and build loyalty with them. As of today, Feedier is collecting 5K feedback a week.
Feedier is a product of Alkalab Inc. Yes, you guessed it, we have other products as well. 🙂
They are WordPress templates that we sell on Themeforest.
Feedier and the Alkalab team has recently joined EuraTechnologies, a top technology ecosystem in France. In order to help us spur the growth of the company, we are looking for a 6-month intern.
Our team values
- Adopt a positive and curious mindset
- Always learn and go the extra mile
- Humble & trustworthy
- Proactively seek out ways to grow
This role is perfect for a creative, self-motivated and confident person who likes the mix of building strong relationships in person and getting into the details behind the scenes.
- Build landing pages and additional website pages
- Tee up email marketing campaigns for customers & prospects
- Proofread and edit marketing collateral
- Schedule & create social posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Write educating content (French and/or English)
- Liaise with the product team to work on the product documentation and videos
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is creative and eager to learn.
In a nutshell, here are some of our requirements:
- You want to join a young, aspiring and growing team
- You’re eager to learn new things and sharpen your marketing skills
- You have a first experience in growth, business development
- You are autonomous and determined
- You have a genuine interest in startups and innovation
- You have a good sense of humor and you’re extroverted
- You speak good English and are fluent in French
- You’re currently studying marketing or business and/or previous marketing internship experience
- Someone with a sense of data analysis and some experience with basics Analytics tools
Any other experience in design, data analysis or marketing tools is a plus.
Starting in September/October 2019.
- Send your resume.
- Send a short cover letter about why we should take you in. No need for the classic old-school cover letter, it’s 2019. Why are you different and why are you the best fit?
- If that sounds good, you’ll get a quick test and 48 hours to do it.
- If that sounds good, you’ll get a 20-min Skype interview with the 2 co-founders.
- If that sounds good, we’ll have some fun and get some stuff done together 🙂
Interested? Well, don’t wait to apply. There is only 1 spot.
This internship is a paid internship.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org