iOS and Android Developer CDI (H/F) Mapwize - à Euratechnologies, Lille
iOS / Android Developer (H/F)
Mapwize is offering an exciting role for a talented hacker to join our team as an iOS and Android Developer. This is an international role where you can grow with the company and help make an impact that is seen by our clients, partners and users worldwide. Mapwize is a dynamic and fast-growing software editor with a team of 16 people with 5 different nationalities based in Euratechnologies in Lille, France.
Have you ever got lost in a large building, like a hospital, an office building, a university or a shopping mall? While Google Maps and Waze make it easy to navigate outside, Mapwize is the solution to find your way indoors.
More than 650 buildings worldwide already integrate Mapwize in their mobile applications, websites or kiosks, in all industries, from offices to universities, hospitals, events, shopping malls or airports.
Mapwize develops iOS and Android SDKs and apps, as well as open-source projects. As part of the software team, you will contribute to the development of all those components over the entire life-cycle, from architecture to publication.
The main projects you will be involved in can be found at:
The core indoor mapping SDK is built on Mapbox and integrates features like navigation and offline. Performance, stability and developer-friendly are the objectives driving us every day.
Our mobile apps are the best showcase of what can be built with our solution and we are striving to provide users with the best possible experience. They also integrate different indoor location technologies.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will join a team of skillful and motivated mobile, web and backend developers.
Required profile and skills
- At least 3 years of experience developing for iOS (Objective-C and Swift) or Android
- Attracted by the software publisher world and by the open-source spirit
- Competences in both iOS and Android is preferred
- Having contributed to the deployment of an SDK is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Skillful and Multi-task
- High degree of initiative and problem solving abilities.
- Good sense of teamwork.
- Attention to details.
- Type of contract: Full-Time (CDI)
- Experience: 3 years (preferred)
- Location: Euratechnologies, Lille, France
- Salary: To be discussed
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Apply: Send your Linked-In profile or CV, Github account and a short email (in English) to email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org