Internship Developer Portal Mapwize - à Euratechnologies, Lille
Have you ever got lost in a big building, like a hospital, an office building, a university or a shopping mall? While Google Maps and Waze make it easy to navigate outside, Mapwize is the solution to find your way indoors! Thanks to our SaaS platform, building owners can efficiently digitalize the map of their buildings and provide wayfinding and new digital services to their customers and employees. Mapwize already has customers worldwide and new venues are deployed every day. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of our Smart Building revolution.
To set up and maintain an awesome Developer Portal for Mapwize’s API and SDK’s that developers around the world will love.
More and more developers are integrating Mapwize Indoor Maps in their own app, and they are really happy with the SDK’s. At this point, the documentation is scattered across various Gihub repositories. So, to make integrating Mapwize even easier, it’s time to gather all the documentation into a central Developer Portal. And that’s why we need you.
The goals of the project are:
- Write step by step tutorials on how to integrate Mapwize in an iOS, Android or web app
- Improve the current documentation so that it is complete and easy to understand
- Gather all the resources developers could need into a single place, and rewrite what needs to be so all fit together
- Create open-source demo applications with the SDK’s to illustrate what can be done
- Manage an open-source Github repository to contain all the documentation
- Set up continuous delivery so changes to the doc files is immediately deployed online
The developer portal will be open-source and in English. The format of the source files and the compiler still need to be defined.
In order to achieve your mission, we will teach you about Mapwize and about iOS, Android and web development. If you learn fast, you will have the chance to develop and publish on Github some nice demo apps!
You will be reporting directly to the CTO and working hand in hand with the whole development team.
- Good writing skills and capacity to write great documentation
- Good knowledge of English
- First experience with either iOS, Android or web development
- Capacity to learn quickly
- Basics of git and Github
- Motivation and dedication
- Attention to details
- Openness to criticism and ideas