International Business Development internship (H/F) Sencrop - à Lille - France
You have a strong commercial temper and the desire to give meaning to your job? Take part of the european expansion of a fast growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations. Located in Lille, you help our sales development in Europe.
Your principal Mission : Create market studies to enable Sencrop to develop new markets. Reach those markets by focusing on big organizations & influencers farmers.
- Sending quotes by email from the CRM
- Relaunch of the prospect database in order to convert them into customers. Call back the prospects who asked for an online or offline offer.
- Explain to the prospects our offer and its benefits
- Identify and generate a lead flow to convert customers via different channels
- Distance training of prospects on the application to inform and convince them of the usefulness of our products and services.
- Participate punctually to international trade shows
Who are you ?
You are ending your studies in Business, Professional Sales or Engineering & you want to deepen the commercial function within a growing international start-up.
You speak English fluently to succeed in your mission & to be part of the international Sencrop team. You benefit from communication ability, listening skills & resiliency. The knowledge of the agricultural sector is appreciated.
Join Sencrop !
Sencrop is an innovative company based at Euratechnologies (Lille – France), Europe’s third largest startup accelerator.
Nearly 10 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive the current and predicted temperature, hygrometry, wind speed, as well as rainfall climatology over their fields—even if they are far away or spread.
With these ultra-local and reliable data, Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action they should take in any weather event, and make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation …
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
Let’s join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
Team – A team passionate about tech
Innovation – Networked innovation to serve farmers
Impact – We impact the job of thousands
Environnement – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
Good to know
- Contract : Internship of 6 month minimum
- Location : Lille, Euratechnologies, at center of the French Tech
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com