Indoor Sales – German Speaking H/F Sencrop - à Lille
Sencrop, a European agtech start-up company based at Euratechnologies (Lille, France), is looking for a young graduate in sales (Bachelor’s degree) for an amazing first experience in the buoyant universe of precision farming. Agricultural experience is a plus.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop has won top awards for its high-precision ag-weather stations and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards & the 2019 SIVAL Awards.
Today, agricultural decision-making relies more and more on data analysis. At Sencrop we are a passionate team dedicated to making a real impact in agriculture. Sencrop empowers ALL farmers to make the right decisions at the right time to improve their yields, and ultimately their way of life. With our stations, farmers can:
– view the current conditions of their fields in real-time
– make better farm management decisions thanks to ultra-local weather information
– interact with their partners based on data collected & shared
Thanks to a low-power long-range network and affordable connected sensors, in-field data can stream continuously onto Sencrop’s mobile platform.
As Sencrop grows, we are looking to bring people onboard who are dedicated to bringing valuable precision farming services to farmers.
Position: Sales sedentary DE – international service
– Telephone conversion of requests for Quotation / Lead conversion
– Send quotes by email from the CRM (Hubspot)
– Support for outgoing calls (telephone reminders for prospects who have requested an online or offline quote)
– Recovery of the prospect base
– Converting the prospect base to customers
– Pipeline and portfolio management of prospects and clients
– Identification and generation of a lead flow to convert new customers via different channels
– Train leads on the app in order to inform and convince prospects and convert to customers
– Customer happiness: answer incoming calls, answer customer requests, listen to customers’ expectations
– After-sales service: inform customers of follow-up on returns and after-sales services
– Refer customer requests to the relevant technical departments
– Propose process improvements
• Good interpersonal and listening skills. Excellent ability to convince others. Commercial temperament.
• Sense of initiative, strong relational qualities, autonomy, natural optimism, and positive attitude, sense of customer relationships and customer-centric attitude, sense of commitment
• Ready to get involved in a phase of commercial acceleration with a positive and very constructive state of mind
• Proficiency in English would be a +
• Mastery of German mandatory ( high level of skill in german)
• Knowledge or experience in the agricultural world would be a +
In practice: Junior accepted
• Contract: Fixed-term or permanent contract – part-time or full-time
• Salary: Experience-based pay
• Location: Euratechnologies (Lille), a leading European start-up accelerator
• When: ASAP
Are you ready for the challenge of rapid international development in the exciting world of an ag start-up?
-> Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Poste : Indoor DE Sales – International department
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com