Full Stack Engineer – 4th team member SaaS startup Amalia - à Lille
Full stack engineer – 4th team member SaaS startup 🦄
Who are we ? 🚀
We are a 3-people team passionate about entrepreneurship, and we are convinced that we can help companies grow by optimizing their business development.
One of the major growth driver for a company, is to build a strong compensation plan tied to the company objectives (link to a wonderful article by Hubspot VP of Sales in Harvard Business Review). Despite that, few companies are able to measure the performance of their compensation plan and how it can improve the company growth.
Amalia is a SaaS platform looking forward to helping companies simplify compensation management, empower salespeople and drive top-line growth.
We are on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance.
We just raised 500 K€ from Business Angels and top-tier VC iD4 Ventures to build the first steps towards this goal and reach Product-Market Fit. Our first customers include : AB Tasty (French Tech 120), CleverConnect, Creditsafe and iAdvize (NEXT 40).
Who are you ? 💎
Currently in the process of validating our product market fit, we are looking for someone who can support us and grow with us.
- First, you are a kindly and friendly person.
- You believe in our mission and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You are curious and eager to learn and to share with your teammates.
- You are a problem solver and you care about bringing innovative yet simple solutions.
- You like to have responsibilities and advance the projects entrusted to you in autonomy.
- You like being challenged and you seek to improve yourself constantly.
Your skills 👨💻
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones, e.g. ES6, TypeScript, React, Node.js
- 2+ years of experience
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience.
- Willingness to write high quality Tests (unit test, e2eTests) and documentation for the code you produce.
- API design
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Amalia technical stack 🛠️
- Frontend : React, TypeScript, Storybook
- Backend : NodeJS, TypeScript, NestJS
- Database : PostgreSQL
- Cloud : GCP
- CI / CD : Gitlab, Docker
Recruitment process 🤝
- 30 min call with one member of the team.
- Half-day at the office : technical test + fit interview. (Remote during covid-19)
- Call with one of our board members.
It won’t take more than 2 weeks between you application and the final response + you will always get a feedback, no matter what the decision will be.
Send your résumé (no need for cover letter) at : firstname.lastname@example.org with [APPLICATION] in the subject line.
What do we offer ? 🔥
A calm environment where you can focus on doing great work. We are based at Euratechnologies, one of the top european accelerators.
Competitive salary : 35 – 50 K€ depending on profile, with variable pay tied to the company objectives.
Opportunity to be among the first hires of a fast growing SaaS startup, and to help us build a great and strong company ! We also offer equity.
Additional information 📝
Type of contract : CDI
Start date : April 2020
Amalia provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com