Dutch-speaking sales internship 🚜🌾☀️ SENCROP - à Lille
Do you want to be part of the European expansion of a fast growing technology company serving farmers?
The mission, if you choose to accept it 💪
As a member of the Sencrop Export team, you will participate in the sales process, as well as product & service strategy geared toward farmers and their partners. You will be coached by our senior sales managers to develop the Dutch market.
- Identify business opportunities and generating leads via various channels
- Promote Sencrop’s services and products on the Dutch market
- Talk to leads and customers with phone campaigns, and follow-up/reminder calls
- Develop commercial contacts and set up sales presentations
- Prepare, assist & represent Sencrop in international trade shows (NL, BE, FR…), technical days, and other events
- Identify customer needs and fostering continuous innovation
- Suggest ways to drive customer involvement (app, services) based on your interactions with existing customers
- Contribute to our marketing plan, product development plan, and pricing models
Are you the ideal candidate? 🤩
- Enthusiastic in general and passionate about farming, you have good knowledge of the agricultural world and a real interest in precision farming. The ideal candidate will have some experience in sales (1-3 years).
- Strong relationship skills, sense of initiative & autonomy
- Fluent in Dutch (calling, emailing & meeting native prospects) & speaks English and/or French in order to work with most of your colleagues!
Sencrop, in a nutshell 🚜⛅
Our mission at Sencrop is to make precision agriculture technology more accessible for more precise, efficient, and environmentally-friendly farming.
Nearly 10,000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ral-time data and forecasts for temperature, humidity, wind speed, and rainfall in their fields. With this ultra-local and reliable data, Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action that should be taken in any weather event, and make the best farming choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation, etc.
Sencrop is supported by the key players in the agricultural industry and is experiencing rapid growth. Today we are over 40 employees working for nearly 10.000 clients with sensors in more than ten countries.
- Contract : Minimum 6 months, full-time (internship)
- Salary : 600€/month
- Peace of mind with an attractive employer-sponsored insurance
- Location : Euratechnologie in Lille – North of France
Let’s join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow! Please send your CV to : email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org