Dutch-Speaking Customer Happiness Officer 📞😊🤝 SENCROP - à LILLE
As a fluent Dutch speaker, join the European expansion of a fast-growing agtech startup, serving all farmers. 🚜
You will be in charge of managing our dutch speaking customers with the implementation of our products and services. Your focus will be on client satisfaction and retention.
The mission, if you choose to accept it 💪
- Ensure smooth on-boarding of new users to help them feeling confident about using our products & services
- Build solid customer relationships with your proactive approach to user issue resolution
- Follow-up, day-to-day activity and operations, as a functional and technical adviser
- Identify opportunities for improvement, overseeing potential new pains and challenges to continuously enhance business and operational efficiency
- Listen to our customers to identify their needs and find solutions
- Work closely with teams (Hardware and Software) to participate in the evolution of the app, based on market requirement
Are you the ideal candidate? 🤩
- You love helping people, and your empathy enables you to take issues as if they were your own,
- You are able to explain complex issues in a simple way & and you are a problem-solver,
- Technically aware, you ideally have previous experience in customer support,
- You have a perfect written and oral Dutch, a good level in English & ideally in German,
- You are showing interest into agricultural subjects.
Sencrop, in a nutshell 🚜⛅
Our mission at Sencrop is to make precision agriculture technology more accessible for more precise, efficient, and environmentally-friendly farming.
Nearly 10,000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ral-time data and forecasts for temperature, humidity, wind speed, and rainfall in their fields. With this ultra-local and reliable data, Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action that should be taken in any weather event, and make the best farming choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation, etc.
Sencrop is supported by the key players in the agricultural industry and is experiencing rapid growth. Today we are over 40 employees working for nearly 10.000 clients with sensors in more than ten countries.
- Contract : CDI
- Salary : according to experience
- Peace of mind with an attractive employer-sponsored insurance
- Location : Euratechnologie in Lille – North of France
Let’s join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow! Please send your CV to : email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org