Full Stack Software Engineer H/F CARFIT - à Lille
About CARFIT Corporation
CARFIT has developed a unique way to detect car problems by analyzing vibrations at the steering wheel. We are funded and growing and are seeking a top notch full-stack software engineer to help take us to the next level. For more details, please see www.car.fit.
You are an experienced full-stack sofware engineer with expertise with both front-end and back- end development.
You have a passion for excellence and well architected, scalable, quality software deployments.
You are curious about new technology and always expanding your knowledge of the latest and greatest frameworks and applications.
You also have been instrumental in the detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms including but not limited to AWS lambdas, Azure cognitive services, and machine learning technologies.
You have shipped at least one broadly used product, and can provide technical leadership/supervision to internal and contracted developers.
You have a strong software engineering background and prefer following a software development process such as agile development, scrum, etc. over waterfall or ad-hoc development.
If this sounds like you please reach out. We’re ready to hire for this position now.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy highly scalable, complex cloud software applications
- Design, develop, test, and scale mobile software applications
- Help to develop a quickly growing engineering team
- Conduct code reviews and design sessions
- Work in a highly collaborative, mission-driven, agile product team
- Write high quality, testable code
- Write test harnesses to validate code
- Consult with designers, developers, and architects to develop product specifications
- Scope high quality software projects (schedule and cost)
- Track project status and communicate progress to management and stakeholders
- Positively influence the building of both the technical team and the broader Company
Our Technology Stack
- API Gateway
- Lambda functions running python
- S3 file storage
- RDS PostgresQLl
- Cognito for authentication
- SNS & SQS
- Gordon for deploying lambdas and managing lambda permissions / resources
- REACT Native
- iOS native components using Objective-C
- Android native components using Java
- Angular web app
- Chatbot built on Microsoft Bot Framework and LUIS
- js chatbot servers managed via Elastic Beanstalk in AWS
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- At least 1 year of experience writing software in Python
- At least 1 year of experience writing software in Node.js
- Experience with Lambda micro-services
- A Bachelor of Computing Science, Engineering, Physics, or equivalent experience
- At least two successfully shipped end-to-end projects
CARFIT has offices in Portland, Oregon (USA), Lille & Paris (France), and Hong Kong.