Business Developer Intern (6 months +) H/F Alkalab - à Euratechnologies, Lille
It’s English because we need someone with pretty good English and most of your day will be in English anyway. Our team works remotely and our products are in English.
Bear in the mind that you must be fluent in French.
Let’s get started!
Looking to expand your sales and negotiation skills? Want to learn more about the so-called startup ecosystem?
You’re in the right spot.
Don’t know Feedier yet?
Let me give you a few more details.
Launched in April 2018, Feedier is on a mission to make Feedback the new norm and help companies use Feedback to power tomorrow’s innovations. Feedier is the one solution to collect MORE and BETTER valuable Feedback today to build tomorrow. Meet attractive, gamified and engaging feedback forms. 🔥
In a nutshell, we help customer-centric company (or we turn companies into being customer-centric?) properly understand their customers and build loyalty with them. As of today, Feedier is collecting 5K feedback a week.
Feedier is a product of Alkalab Inc. Yes, you guessed it, we have other products as well. 🙂
They are WordPress templates that we sell on Themeforest.
Feedier and the Alkalab team has recently joined EuraTechnologies, a top technology ecosystem in France. In order to help us spur the growth of the company, we are looking for a long-term intern working as a Business Developer for the French Market.
Your mission will be to contact relevant prospects (cold emails, cold calls, going out) and bring the prospect to the closing phase!
You will also be working with our sales director, helping in on some ad hoc tasks.
Your CRM and LinkedIn are your best friends.
Who are we looking for?
A rock star. 👨🚀
Joke aside, we want someone who likes challenges.
Do you like going out of your comfort zone? Contact and making connections with people?
In a nutshell, here are some of our requirements:
- You want to join a young, aspiring and growing team
- You’re eager to learn new things and sharpen your sales skills
- You have a first experience in growth, business development
- You are autonomous and determined
- You speak good English and are fluent in French
Any other experience in sales/business development is a plus. Example, events, getting out in the field and/or business meetings experience.
Starting in September 2019.
For a duration of 6 months or more.
- Send your resume.
- Send a short cover letter about why we should take you in. No need for the classic old-school cover letter, it’s 2019. Why are you different and why are you the best fit?
- If that sounds good, you’ll get a quick test and 48 hours to do it.
- If that sounds good, you’ll get a 20-min Skype interview with the 2 co-founders.
- If that sounds good, we’ll have some fun and get some stuff done together 🙂
Interested? Well, don’t wait to apply. There is only 1 spot.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org