B2B Growth Hacker H/F Mapwize - à Euratechnologies, Lille
Mapwize mission is to disrupt the Smart Building industry by providing a breakthrough indoor mapping platform. We believe indoor mapping is the corner stone to provide new digital services inside buildings whether it be for visitors, workers, maintainers or security officers. We work hard to build the next generation mapping platform to lead the digital revolution in the building industry. Mapwize has customers located worldwide including Fortune 100 US companies and has been used successfully in international events with tens of thousands of simultaneous users. Mapwize is backed by two VC funds and has partnerships with Microsoft and Cisco. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of the Smart Building revolution.
You are leading Mapwize digital marketing activity worldwide:
- Create the demand generation strategy and be responsible for the pipeline target and the budget,
- Drive demand generation activities from lead acquisition and nurturing through to sales qualification using channels including email, social, and advertising,
- Create digital campaign assets including online advertising, landing pages, emails and videos.
- Drive website performance by growing traffic, visitor engagement and conversion rates. Implement any way to ensure the site is optimized to capture inbound leads.
- Driving signups, engagement and conversions to paid users. Driving referrals & virality to general organic signups alongside demand-gen efforts
Reporting directly to the CEO, you contribute to the overall improvement of the Mapwize solution and collaborate on defining the product roadmap.
- 3+ years B2B tech marketing experience, preferably in an early-stage startup,
- Success developing and executing B2B digital demand generation campaigns that include email, social, and advertising,
- Experience working as a lead growth hacker taking a company through a successful series-A round of finance,
- Fluent in both English and French with excellent copywriting skills in both languages,
- Minimum technical background and ability to use growth hacker tools (the following words should mean something to you: API, SDK, script, scraping, etc.),
- Champion growth-hacks with passion daily across the team including founders,
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com