Lead Mobile Developer H/F Mapwize - à EuraTechnologies
Have you ever got lost in a big building, like a hospital, an office building, a university or a shopping mall? While Google Maps and Waze make it easy to navigate outside, Mapwize is the solution to find your way indoors! Thanks to our SaaS platform, building owners can efficiently digitalize the map of their buildings and provide wayfinding and new digital services to their customers and employees. Mapwize already has customers worldwide and new venues are deployed every day. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of our Smart Building revolution.
To develop and maintain awesome iOS and Android SDKs and apps: best in class, robust, bug free, tested, and well documented.
And to provide support to developers around the world who are integrating Mapwize in their own mobile apps.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will contribute to the overall technical development of the Mapwize solution and the coaching of the development team.
– At least 3 years of experience developing for iOS (Objective-C and Swift) and Android.
– Having contributed to the deployment of a SDK.
– Fluent in English, written and spoken.
– Motivation and dedication.
– Efficiency. We need to release fast!
– Attention to details. There is no room for bugs and neglected interfaces.
– Organization and planning. The backlog should be clear, releases anticipated, and planning kept.
– Teamwork. The entire company needs to work well together to achieve the best results.
– Openness to criticism and ideas. That’s how everyone grows further.
– Follow-through on commitments. Our clients are expecting the best from us, we expect the same from you.