International Project manager H/F Mapwize - à Euratechnologies, Lille, France
Have you ever got lost in a big building, like a hospital, an office building, a university or a shopping mall? While Google Maps and Waze make it easy to navigate outside, Mapwize is the solution to find your way indoors! Thanks to our SaaS platform, building owners can efficiently digitalize the map of their buildings and provide wayfinding and new digital services to their customers and employees. Mapwize already has customers worldwide and new venues are deployed every day. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of our Smart Building revolution.
More details on www.mapwize.io, maps.mapwize.io and github.io/mapwize
You are leading Mapwize deployment projects for clients around the world:
- You work with the sales team to understand client needs, define projects scope and budget.
- As a solution specialist, you advise the clients on how to best use the Mapwize platform.
- You define projects planning, pilot resources and ensure deadlines are met.
- You provide the first level of support for your projects and accounts.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you contribute to the overall improvement of the Mapwize solution and collaborate on defining the product roadmap.
- At least 2 years of experience in Project Management.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, and proven experience of phone calls in English with business clients.
- Minimum technical background (the following words should mean something to you: API, SDK, script, CSV, latitude/longitude, PNG, SVG, UI/UX, …).
- Motivation and dedication.
- Attention to details.
- Organization and planning.
- Follow-through on commitments.